Thursday, November 15, 2007

A new look

It's been some time since I added a posting, so I thought I'd go the whole hog and change the appearance of my blog.
The OU is taking over my life at the moment, with the two courses I'm studying. Both are fascinating, but I have to make decisions as to which one to prioritise. In the end though, it's a good pass in 'Exploring the English Language' that will make the difference to the class of degree that I get, so 'Start Writing Plays' has to take a minor role in my life. The play based on the Three Little Pigs will have to wait for a day or so.

Today's 'I wish I had time to do well' list:

1. Finish this week's course work.
2. Write a rough draft of a poem.
3. Spend 30 minutes on the cross trainer.
3. Tidy the house (yeah, right)
5. Start on assignments due in by the end of the month.

1 comment:

Gatepost productions said...

So Happy Birthday .... from your link on my website :0))

Have a wonderful day!!